Windows 7 on HPZD8005AP with ATI Radeon Mobility x600
I have :
- the original XP driver that came with the HP Laptop. Driver date 21/12/2004 ver 220.127.116.1105
- Upgraded to Win7 Enterprise - std VGG
- then via device manager updated the driver - Win 7 correctly identified the ATI Radeon Mobility x600 and worked fine for about 1 hour - then black screen
- Rollback to old VGA drive.
- Installed old XP driver ATI driver that came with the machine
- works fine until I play video in Powerpoint 2010 - Blues screen of death with ati3duag.dll and minidump
- Downloaded the 10.6 Vista /Win7 driver from ATI
- Downloaded and installed the modder
- It seemed to "mod fine" on Win7 machine but it does not change the driver. And I would probaly expect a time and date change on some of the files in the directory. - Nothing - even after reboot.
After reboot the monitor settings are:
- Generic Pnp Monitor and ATI Radeon MObilty x600 Properties
- Adapter info
- Chip Type ATI dsiplay Adpater (0x3150)
- DAC Type Internal DAC (400Mhz)
- Bios Info: BK-ATI VER008.019M.044.003
- Graphics Memory 256 MB
- Can some bright spark either:
tell me how to get this driver to update to the latest?
or point me to a prmodded driver that works!
Many thanks for your help!
Card = ATI Radeon Mobility x600
Has anyone actually got this working there are thousands of them out there? Thanks
Tags for this Thread